ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Online Form to be duly filled by the Applicant only after reading all the Rules & Regulations. Please carefully select the ACADEMIC YEAR you wish to apply for. Kindly fill in the entire form, each field is compulsory & check the age criteria before filling the form. Payment for the form to be made in the School after filling the form online. Applications should be submitted ONLY once for a student. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Secondly, if a form is filled incorrectly by the parent, the form will be disqualified and parent may be asked by the School to re-fill along with fresh payment. The submission of Online Application Form does not guarantee admission.
SCHOOL RULES & REGULATIONS
* ADMISSION FEE IS ONE-TIME NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF TAKING ADMISSION, FOR NEW ADMISSIONS ONLY.
**LEGAL GUARDIAN’S DETAILS, DOCUMENTS AND SIGNATURES WILL BE VALID & APPLICABLE ONLY IN CASE OF WIDOWED PARENT/S OF THE APPLYING STUDENT.
Kindly note that Age Criteria will be strictly as per Government and CBSE rules. Else, the Online Application Form will be disqualified –
For AY 2022-2023
For Class Nursery – The Child Should be Completing 3 Years by 31st December 2022.
For Class LKG – The Child Should be Completing 4 Years by 31st December 2022.
For Class UKG – The Child Should be Completing 5 Years by 31st December 2022.
For Class I – The Child Should be Completing 6 Years by 31st December 2022.
For Other Classes – Student should have passed previous class from a recognized School
SCHOOL FEES, RULES & REGULATIONS
- Break-up of School Fee is as follows – Admission Fees + Term Fees + Tuition Fees
- Fees can be paid in 2 installments. 1st Installment at the time of admission, 2nd Installment by 10th August.
- In addition to fees, parents may need to meet optional expenses such as uniform, books, note books, school lunch, transport, school publications, educational trips, excursions, cl-ass activity/co-curricular material charges, activity charges, fees for public/board examinations, Annual Days & Sports Days and any other requirement in connection with their child’s education at Lexicon.
- Those opting for Transport: Transport for Term I (April to September) to be paid by 10th March. Transport for Term II (October to March) to be paid by 10th August. Defaulters will be charged a fine of 25/- per day thereafter. If a student cancels the school transport before the end of a Term, Transport charges will be payable for the Full Term. Under no circumstances will the amount be refunded or adjusted.
- All fees are to be paid either by way of NEFT, IMPS, cheque or cash payment at School / Bank. Selected students’ admission confirmation period & payment of fees – 3 working days after the name display.
- The academic year has 2 terms. Term I -1st April to 30th September & Term II- 1st October to 31st March.
- If a student leaves the school before the end of a Term, fees will be payable for the full Term. Under no circumstances will the fees be refunded or adjusted.
- In case of mid-session admission, Fees has to be paid in full of the particular term along with the admission charges. No part payment will be accepted.
- The fee schedule of the School is subject to change from time to time, at the discretion of Lexicon’s management. The School will communicate any fee revision to parents.
- No deduction in school fees or transport charges for vacations and broken periods.
- Fees paid once will not be refunded if admission is cancelled.
- Once a student is registered in one school of Lexicon, no transfer is permissible to any other campus of The Lexicon Schools.
- If the admission is cancelled before the start of new academic year, the school is not liable to refund any amount paid.