Note: ADMISSIONS TO CLASSES IX, X & XII (Science and Commerce)
- For Admissions to Classes IX, X & XII (Science and Commerce), please send an email to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org In this email, please send the complete details of the student, along with the current and previous year’s marksheets. The School will contact you in case seat is available in the respective class.
- Please read the Rules & Regulations carefully before filling the online form.
- Each field on the online form is compulsory.
- Please check the age criteria before filling the form.
- The payment is to be made after filling out the form online. Once the payment made, please preserve the unique code of the generated PDF file.
- Your form will be disqualified if it is not filled correctly or has multiple or invalid entries. You will then be asked to re-submit a new form along with fresh payment.
Please note: The submission of the Online Application Form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Please click here to complete the Online Application Procedure.
- All forms submitted under the Minority category will be scrutinized by the School Admission Committee.
- Preference will be given to Hindi Linguistic Minority Students.
- Admissions will be granted on a first come first serve basis.
- Seats will be allotted to Hindi Linguistic minority students on priority.
- Remaining seats will then be open to all the other applicants.
- Online Application Procedure will be supervised by the Admission Committee of the School. Preference will be given to minority students, subject to fulfilment of all requirements of the minority criteria and the submission of relevant documents.
- Final Entry of those selected students will be made in the school register. The signatures of all attendees will be taken.
- Selected students’ admission confirmation period & payment of fees will be 3 working days after the names are displayed on the website and the notice board.
- If the selected students do not take the admission by paying the fees within 3 days after the list is displayed, their selection will be cancelled and the seat offered to the next candidate.
(To be submitted to the school office, only after the student has been selected through the lucky draw.)
Kindly note: Identity proof of the student and identity & address proofs of both the parents/ legal guardians is a must. However, in the case of single parent/legal guardian, the identity & address proof of one parent / legal guardian is applicable.
- Age proof of the student (copy of birth certificate)
- Original school leaving certificate
- Aadhaar card copy of the student & parent/s / legal guardian/s (As required by the Education Dept.)
- Residence proof of parent/s / legal guardian/s – Current
- Residence proof of parent/s legal guardian/s – Permanent
- Bonafide certificate (for admission to LKG & onwards)
- Copy of last progress report card
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of Legal Guardianship (If applicable)
- Minority undertaking (If applicable)
- Recently clicked passport size photographs (03)
Admission to Class XI (Science & Commerce)
For Annexures A, click here
For Annexures B, click here
Admission to Class XII (Science & Commerce)
For Annexures A, click here
For Annexures B, click here
Every effort has been made by the website administrator to provide accurate, up-to-date information. However, the academic world is dynamic and errors can occur.
All precautions have been taken by the website administrator to include the updated fees structure of THE LEXICON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – WAGHOLI. In case of any discrepancy, the amount of fees for each course entered in the official records of the SCHOOL will be final.
All information provided in www.lexiconedu.in site is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without prior notice.
THE LEXICON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – WAGHOLI does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in the sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall THE LEXICON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – WAGHOLI be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
This website is designed and developed by WHITE RIVERS MEDIA & ERP system is designed, developed and maintained by BUZZYEARS EDUCATION PVT. LTD.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances will this Service Provider be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
All of the content and Information brought to you by THE LEXICON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – WAGHOLI
Please refer following Policies related Privacy, Copyright and Hyperlinking Policy of this Portal, If you need any more information than please visit following or feel free to Contact us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfill your request for information.
We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
Information collected and stored automatically:
When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
The Internet domain of your service provider (e.g. mtnl.net.in) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our website.
The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Linux) used to access our site.
The date and time you accessed our site.
The pages/URLs you have visited and
If you reached this website from another website, the address of that referring website.
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
When you visit some websites, they may download small pieces of software known as cookies on your computer/browsing device. Some cookies collect personal information to Recognize your computer in the future. We only use non-persistent cookies or “per- session cookies”.
Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this website. These cookies do not collect personal information of users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
If you send us personal information:
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your questions or provide subscriptions you have chosen). If you choose to provide us with personal information— like filling out a Contact Us form, with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website—we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you’ve requested. We only share the information you give us with another Government agency if your question relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.
Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a Localized response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Except for Authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Indian IT Act.
Material on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The material in form of file or printable matter may be downloaded without requiring specific prior permission. Any other proposed use of the material is subject to the approval of THE LEXICON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – WAGHOLI
Application for obtaining permission should be made to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior permission is required before Hyperlinks are directed from any website to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the Hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request at
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as:
During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach THE LEXICON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – WAGHOLI account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the THE LEXICON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – WAGHOLI. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.
Age Criteria for Admission 2022-23
|Nursery||The Child Should be Completing 3 Years by 31st December 2022.|
|LKG||The Child Should be Completing 4 Years by 31st December 2022.|
|UKG||The Child Should be Completing 5 Years by 31st December 2022.|
|Grade I||The Child Should be Completing 6 Years by 31st December 2022.|
|Grade II||Student must have passed Class I from a recognised School|
|Grade III||Student must have passed Class II from a recognised School|
|Grade IV||Student must have passed Class III from a recognised School|
|Grade V||Student must have passed Grade IV from a recognised school|
|Grade VI||Student Must have passed Grade V from a recognised school|
|Grade VII||Student must have passed Grade VI from a recognised school|
|Grade VIII||Student must have passed Grade VII from a recognised school|
|Grade IX||Student must have passed Grade VIII from a recognised school|
|Grade XI||Student must have passed Grade X from a recognised school.|
PRE PRIMARY FEES FOR NEW STUDENTS 2022-23
|NURSERY (MORNING)||NURSERY (AFTERNOON)||LKG (MORNING)||LKG (AFTERNOON)||UKG (MORNING)||UKG (AFTERNOON)|
|* Admission Fees (₹)||20000||15000||20000||15000||20000||18000|
|Term Fee (₹)||7500||7500||7500||7500||7710||7710|
|Tuition Fee (₹)||45000||45000||45000||45000||46260||46260|
PRIMARY AND SECONDARY FEES FOR NEW STUDENTS 2022-23
|*Admission Fees (₹)||30000||30000||30000||30000||30000||30000||30000||30000||30000||30000|
|Term Fee (₹)||7,986||7,986||7,770||7,770||7,770||8,062||8,062||8,062||8,982||8,982|
|Tuition Fee (₹)||47,904||47,904||46,650||46,650||46,650||48,372||48,372||48,372||53,888||53,888|
* Non Refundable One Time Fees
Terms and conditions :
- The school fee is broken down to the Admission Fees, Term Fees and Tuition Fees.
- Fees can be paid in 2 instalments.1st Installment at the time of admission, 2nd Installment by 10th August. School Admission Fee is a one-time, non-refundable payment at the time of taking admission, for New Admissions only.
- In addition to the fees, parents may need to meet optional expenses such as uniform, books, notebooks, school lunch, transport, school publications, educational trips, excursions, class activity/co-curricular material charges, activity charges, fees for public/board examinations, Annual Days & Sports Days and any other requirement in connection with their child’s education at Lexicon.
- Those opting for Transport: Transport fee for Term I (April to September) to be paid by 10th March. Transport fee for Term II (October to March) to be paid by 10th August. Defaulters will be charged a fine of Rs. 25/- per day thereafter. If a student cancels the school transport before the end of a Term, Transport charges will be payable for the Full Term. Under no circumstances, will the amount be refunded or adjusted.
- All fees are to be paid either by NEFT, IMPS or cash payment at School/ Bank. The time period given for the payment of fees after confirmation of admission will be 3 days.
- The academic year has 2 terms. Term I -1st April to 30th September & Term II- 1st October to 31st March.
- If a student leaves the school before the end of a Term, fees will be payable for the full Term. Under no circumstances, will the fees be refunded or adjusted.
- In case of mid-session admission, Fees has to be paid in full amount of the particular term along with the admission charges. No part payment will be accepted.
- The fee schedule of the School is subject to change from time to time, at the discretion of te management of The Lexicon Schools. The School will communicate any fee revision to parents.
- There will be no deduction in school fees or transport charges for vacations and broken periods.
- Fees paid once will not be refunded if admission is cancelled.
- Once a student is registered in one school of The Lexicon Schools, no transfer is permissible to any other campus of The Lexicon Schools.
- If the admission is cancelled before the start of the new academic year, the school is not liable to refund any amount paid.
- The School Fees are as per the MAHARASHTRA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (REGULATION OF FEE) ACT, 2011.No. FRA2014/CR170/SM6
Fee Structure 2022-23 : XI – XII
• Black rain shoes (No slippers or fancy shoes are permitted during the monsoon)
• Long hair is not to be left loose and no fancy hairstyles are permitted.
• No jewellery is allowed except a plain wristwatch and small earrings (No chains & lockets)
• No make-up or Nail polish is permitted.
• PE uniform to be worn on Wednesdays.
• Shirts are required to be tucked into the Trousers/ Skirts at all times.
• Girls skirts should be knee length. Boys should have their hair cut short; and be clean shaven.
• Girls with long hair should have their hair plaited or tied neatly. Hair may not be colored, tinted or highlighted.
• Students failing to comply with uniform regulations will be sent home after two warnings are recorded in the school diary. Parents will have to come and take their child home.
• Students should take pride in their uniform as it provides them with an identity.
The uniform requirements outlined apply to all – students.
CLASS I – X
|BOYS||Regular uniform||PE uniform|
|Shirt :||Checked Half Sleeved Shirt||T-shirt: House Colour T-shirt|
|Trousers :||Navy Blue trousers||Shorts: Black (I-V)|
|Track pants :||Track pants: Black (VI-XII)|
|Footwear :||Black shoes||Black Shoes|
|Socks :||White socks||White socks|
|Tie :||Navy Blue|
|Blazers :||Navy Blue|
|GIRLS||Regular uniform||PE uniform|
|Shirt :||Checked Half Sleeved Shirt||T-shirt: House Colour T-shirt|
|Skirt :||Navy Blue(I-V)||Shorts: Black (I-V)|
|Trousers :||Navy Blue trousers||Navy Blue trousers(VI-XII)|
|Track pants :||Track pants: Black (VI-XI)|
|Footwear :||Black shoes||Black shoes|
|Socks :||White socks||White socks|
|Tie :||Navy Blue|
|Blazers :||Navy Blue|
|Hairband :||Plain White Cloth Hairband||Plain White Cloth Hairband|
PRE – PRIMARY (NURSERY / LKG / UKG)
|BOYS||Regular uniform||PE Uniform|
|Shirt :||Checked half sleeved shirt||Red T-Shirt|
|Shorts :||Navy Blue||Black Shorts|
|Footwear :||Black shoes formal||Black shoes formal|
|Socks :||white socks||white socks|
|Frock :||Checked Frock with Bloomers||Red T-Shirt|
|Footwear :||Black shoes||Black shoes|
|Socks :||White socks||white socks|
|Hairband :||Plain White Cloth Hairband||Plain White Cloth Hairband|
Parents are asked to ensure that children arrive and leave school punctually. Students must have minimum 75% attendance in each term. Only then he/ she will be permitted to appear for the Summative Assessment respectively.
Parents should make a request for leave in advance only when it is absolutely necessary. Application for leave written by the parent should be addressed to the Principal. If the duration of the absence is to be more than 2 days a letter should be sent at once supported by a medical report in case of sickness.
The school operates on the full attendance policy. However, sometimes, absences cannot be avoided. We ask the students and parents to take responsibility for absences by finding out what activities and homework have been missed. It is up to you to ensure that the missed work is made up and missed homework assignments are completed. Home Work is set each day according to subjects appearing on the H.W. timetable.
Parents are requested to 1) see that the H.W. is done 2) To sign the school organizer daily.
It is important to note that student’s absence rates will be declared in school transfer records to future school.
Leave and Absences
1. In all cases of absence, parents / guardians should notify the class teacher through the Leave Record Section of the student’s diary.
2. Prior sanction must be sought from the Principal through a written application, in case of absence exceeding three days.
3. Prolonged absence on medical grounds should be supported by a Medical Certificate.
4. Students suffering from contagious or infectious diseases must refrain from attending school until the completion of the quarantine period. They will not be permitted to attend School until they produce a Medical Certificate of clearance.
Chicken Pox: Students may return to school after 10 to 14 days. (Provided the scabs have fallen off)
Mumps: Students may return to school when the swelling has subsided.
5. If a child is to leave early from school, a letter of authority should be given to the person, who other than the parent is collecting the child.
- Stand in the queue to get onto the bus. Do not push other pupils.
- Sit down on the seat allotted to you.
- Do not walk around in the moving bus.
- Do not break segregation rules on the bus.
- Do not shout or talk loudly in the bus as it may distract the driver.
- Do not fight with other pupils.
- Do not throw litter or any other articles around, in or out of the bus.
- Do not keep your bags in the aisle or walking space.
- Do not eat while seated in the bus.
- Do not damage the interiors of the bus; any damage caused by you will be charged for.
- In case of a permanent change of your pick up/drop off location, you need to meet the Administration Officer and fill up the appropriate form(s).
- You will not be allowed to use school transport for after-school activities if you are not a regular bus user.
- It is extremely important that any change to a child’s normal transportation arrangements be intimated through a letter to the class teacher at least one day prior to the change. Parents are required to inform the class teacher, if the child will not be boarding the bus on a given day, either in the morning, afternoon or both.
- Children cannot avail of the bus facility if they are taking a half-day. Parents must collect their child.
- Kindly check your child’s organiser daily.
- Send your child to school regularly on time and in a complete and clean uniform.
- Carry your ID Card when entering the school premises.
- Avoid criticism and use of negative or harsh language for your child.
- Encourage and motivate your child when he/she is right.
- Do not compare your child with the other children.
- Take an appointment immediately with the child’s counsellor if you observe any change in his/her behaviour.
- Immediately notify any change in address and/or telephone number to the class teacher.
- Kindly co-operate with the school in maintaining discipline.
- Spend quality time with your child – Observe, Listen and Communicate.
- Allow your child to enjoy childhood.
- Attend all the open house sessions and school events and functions.
- Avoid sending your child to school in the case of flu or other communicable diseases.
Let them stay home and recover.
Parents are not allowed to enter the school premises with their cars/vehicles. Parking should be done outside the school gate.
Changes and/or Amendment:
These rules and regulations may be changed and/or amended at any time at the discretion of the Director. The decision of the Director is final and binding.
All students are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner in all places and at all times, and project the good name of their School by their courteousness, manners, and conversation. Students should be kind, considerate and co-operative with their fellow students and teachers at all times.
The wholehearted co-operation of the parents is expected at all times in the formation of the character of their children. As the student progresses from the lower to the higher grades, he/she will be given increasing opportunities to shift from conforming to externally imposed order to self-imposed discipline.
- Students are answerable to the School authorities for their conduct both in and outside the School. Hence, misbehaviour in the school bus, on the street and in public place justifies dismissal. Irregular attendance, habitual illness, disobedience, objectionable moral influence or a week’s inexcusable absence, and above all, disrespect and discourtesy to teachers are sufficient causes for dismissal. The decision of the Director shall be final in this matter.
- When the students are walking along the corridors or moving up and down the stairs, as and when changing classes, they must walk in silence and remember to keep to their left always.
- Pupils should be careful and should avoid throwing rubbish anywhere else, except in the bins provided for the purpose.
- No presents or other gestures are allowed for any of the staff members.
- Students should not bring mobile phones, I-pods, i-pads, DVDs, CDs, Discman and similar gadgets to the School. These gadgets will be confiscated if they are brought to the school.
- Students shall bring only such materials to School as are connected with the School activities. Students are forbidden from bringing water balloons, crackers, transistors and other such materials.
- Chewing gum or similar substances must not be brought to the School.
- Students shall not wear ornaments or jewellery in School. Girls can wear “small” ear studs or earrings. The School is not responsible for any loss or theft for the same.
- Students need to take every care to preserve and protect the classroom and the School property. The Parent/Guardian shall compensate for any damage/loss caused by their child.
- Parents/Guardian shall meet the teachers on the Open day.
- Parents/Guardians shall meet the teachers only with prior appointment.
- If the teacher has called a parent/guardian for discussions concerning the child, they need to respond promptly and personally. Parents/Guardians are required to come to the meeting personally and not send anyone else to represent them.
- Parents/Guardians are expected to co-operate with the School authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. If special coaching is necessary or desired, parents need to take special permission.
- The School does not accept responsibility for loss of books, pens, money and other valuables.
- Students should greet guests, visitors and members of the staff politely and show them due respect.
- Students are required to display good manners, be polite and courteous to one another and avoid the use of objectionable language.
- Money should not be lent or borrowed and articles should not be exchanged or sold in the School premises.
- Insubordination, immorality, vandalism, smoking and malpractices such as copying and cheating during test or exams are punishable offences and will be dealt with appropriately. The use of the office telephone by students is restricted to emergencies and with the permission of the supervisors. No mobile phones are permitted.
- No gift to be brought by the child on his/her birthday. Only books can be donated to the school library.
- All students are expected to contribute towards a positive learning atmosphere in the class by co-operating with the teacher, getting work done on time, contributing to discussions, asking questions and avoiding disturbances.
- Every student shares the responsibility of informing someone in authority if they see others violating the rules.
- All articles brought to school should be marked with the student’s name. School bags must be small and light as much as possible.
- Warning letter system:
A warning letter will be issued to a student for continuous:
- Negligence of homework
- Not being in proper uniform
- Not bringing books to class
- Habitually being late
- Non-payment of fees
This letter will be issued at the Director’s discretion. Serious action will be taken against a student who has been issued three warning letters.
- The school property should be handled carefully. Students must refrain from defacing or writing on walls, tables or chairs. Utmost care must be taken when handling the computers.
- Any damage done, even by accident, must be reported immediately to the class teacher or co-ordinator. Any damage committed willfully or by carelessness will have to be compensated for.
- Care of the entire classroom property is the responsibility of the students who occupy it.
- Students utilizing the computer and science labs are expected to be careful while using the equipment therein.
Students should look after their own possessions with utmost care. The School will not hold any responsibility, whatsoever, for books, clothes, money, calculators, snack boxes or other articles that are lost. Valuables should not be brought to the School.
No child is to take leave on a test/assessment day. If a child is absent for a class test/assessment, NO RETEST will be given under any circumstances and no request will be entertained and the child will be marked absent.
If you arrive between 7:30 am – 7:40 am, report to the class teacher with the specified reason, you will be marked late.
If you arrive after 7:40 am, you will be sent back home.
If you are Late the same could be updated keeping things general especially due to the Covid-19 crisis rather than a fixed time- Students arriving to school late by uptill ten minutes would be marked late. Any student who reaches school beyond the relaxed 10 minute reporting time will be sent back home.
- Access must be made via the user’s authorized account and password, which must not be given to any other person.
- The use of any school computers and the Internet must be appropriate to the student’s education.
- The school ICT system may not be used for private purposes. Downloading of any software, MP3 and movie files is not allowed.
- The security of the ICT system must not be compromised, whether owned by the school or by other organization.
- The use of Hotmail/Yahoo/Gmail/other free e-mailers/social networking sites is forbidden. Copyright and intellectual property right must be respected.
- Irresponsible use may result in the loss of internet access.
The School may exercise its right by electronic means to monitor the use of the School Computer Systems, including the monitoring of websites, the interception of e-mails and the deletion of inappropriate materials. When applicable, outside agencies including police may be involved.
- The School transport facility provided by the School is only to render extra facility for the convenience of the students.
- The School authority has all the right to alter/modify/add/delete any route or stop/pick up point as per the school’s decisions.
- School transport fees should be made timely as per the transport invoice sent per term.
- Yearly transport fees will be charged in two instalments. Term-1 from April to September and Term-2 from October to March. Any payment made after the last date of payment as mentioned in the transport invoice will attract a fine of Rs 25/- per day.
- No deductions in fees are made for vacations or broken periods.
- In case of non-payment of transport charges, the School authority has full right to deny the entry of the child onto the School bus/vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off points will be decided by the School, and parents have to ensure that their children are picked up from and dropped off at the school designated points only. Parents/guardians will have to ensure a person is present at the drop off point when the child is dropped back after school. In the absence of the parent/guardian, the child will be brought back to the School and parents will have to then come and pick the child from the School.
- In case the school bus is unable to reach the designated pick up/drop off point due to some blockage/road repair/less space to turn/restriction from government, corporation etc the parents will have to make necessary arrangements for picking and dropping the child to the next nearest point of pick up/drop off.
In case of delay by the parent in reaching the pick up/drop off point, drivers will not wait and the bus will move ahead.
If we can add few pointers based on the following-
1) Covid-19 precautionary measures to be taken (Compulsory wearing of masks, etc) or Health guidelines
2) Pointer related to Cyber Bullying and Cyber etiquetes.