A person who can experience things not absolutely gets an elaborate perception of the subject
yet also learns in a faster and more clear manner. A comparative theory applies to children. A
child’s own special technique for learning is to be sure through experiencing what’s happening
and seeing things through a sensible methodology. This causes him to work on his theoretical
data and he can choose according to current real factors.
Why is practical knowledge over theoretical knowledge in children is necessary?
Practical knowledge includes all subjects and innovation abilities that are needed in regular day-
to-day existence. It is incredible on the grounds that it assists children with turning out to be
more free masterminds who can tackle issues for their individual and use sound judgment for
It infers reasonable abilities. All things being equal, this implies having the option to do things
that apply and affect one’s life or society all in all. It likewise incorporates settling on sound
choices viewing individual matters like instruction, vocation, and more. This kind of information
(useful) causes children to be individuals who can assess freely, settle on their own decisions,
and assume liability for themselves.
Getting theoretical knowledge has no value until it can be applied practically for sensible
● When you do something with your own hands, you remember it better.
● Practical knowledge progresses experiential learning.
● Practical knowledge upholds self-learning.
● Practical knowledge aids students to get acquainted with instruments and stuff that they will be expected to use.
● Practice prompts perfection.
● One can’t transform into an expert present moment; the more noticeable the preparation, the more imperative the ability.
● Practical knowledge is a respectable change from the bleak talk procedure.
● Children are expected to take an interest successfully in Practical activities.
● The consideration of children is more in sober-minded work.
● Practical knowledge supplements the theory.
● Practical knowledge in social affairs helps children to get into teamwork. It builds instilling social qualities and qualities like sharing, participation, solidarity, sympathy, and so forth
● Practical knowledge makes children free and extends their sureness.
Important aspects of practical knowledge at The Lexicon International School
that can help your child to learn the realities of life instead of learning in a
vacuum of theoretical knowledge:
● It Eliminates The Habit of Mugging Up
Don’t let your child reliably lose in a stack of books, if so, then practical knowledge should be
replaced and improved with theoretical guidance. Practical knowledge of things and
encountering them, we don’t have to pack it from a book. Accordingly helping in the learning
system and furthermore soothing pressure from over their heads.
Fosters a superior Understanding
● Cultivates a Better Understanding
Could your child have at any point perceived the impression of light that he had not seen a
mirror? Just by learning about a peculiarity or an example, it can’t get directly to your brain
despite the fact that it could be clarified in the best way. You really got to see it occurring before
your eyes and not by hearing it in another person’s words. Practical information can help a child
much here in light of the fact that it is by and large present. Be it understanding the peculiarity
of physical science or staying in writing.
● Holds Information
At the point when your child is preparing for a test, his mind will in general recall it for a brief
time, which can be more limited than the span of his test subsequently leading his mind to
forget the things easily. Your child makes a decent attempt to get familiar with the theorem word
to word by heart, however, consistently forgets after something. While doing it practically, it is
proven that very well, maybe in the type of analyses, genuine activities, or instructive excursions,
the information and the entire learning experience stays with them for a longer period of time.
● Can Motivate Teamwork
While presenting practical knowledge to students, the greater part of the exercises includes
group activities or projects where children are needed to work in a gathering or collectively. For
one’s purposes, it works on children’s capacity to cooperate with his/her kindred friends and
empower them just for collaboration.
● Interactive Education Creates a Deeper Impact
Theoretical preparation normally uses teachers who educate in a plain way or books which
might incorporate intelligent activities. While in practical knowledge, contributions from
students are welcomed as well as are additionally vital. Interactive sessions, tests, intuitive
activities, are significant provisions of functional instruction that guarantee the contribution of
students, causing them to learn and see more.
We at The Lexicon International School understand clearly that there are a couple of benefits of
practical knowledge. At the same time, we focus on theoretical knowledge which is similarly
important. As we know, practical knowledge is the application of theoretical knowledge and
theoretical knowledge makes a strong base for practical knowledge. Our subject experts are
ought to teach students in a balance between theory and practice for the best results and for
their best careers ahead.