Getting to know your child as they develop can be one of the most rewarding parts of being a parent; learning how your child views the world, teaching your child new skills and mentoring. As your child develops, they go through progressive developmental stages, from birth into adulthood. Environmental, genetic, and cultural factors can all affect a child’s development, and how quickly they progress from one stage to the next. Guiding one’s child is one of the most important things that one should learn as a primary care giver.
Here are few tips which will help you to raise smart, creative and independent children:-
- Use affirmations while interacting with children to build a positive self-concept.
- While communicating with children use less verbal language, and more facial expression and body language in order to understand their feelings and thoughts.
- Self Esteem is a major key to success in life. The development of a healthy self-esteem is extremely important to the happiness and success of children and teenagers. Children crave time with parents. It makes them feel special. Parents/Primary care taker are encouraged to find time to spend playing with their kids on a regular basis.
- A positive parent-child relationship provides the framework and support for a child to develop a healthy respect and regard for self and for others, and enhances independence within the child.
- Children should have the freedom to explore and discover at their own pace and level of comfort without the pressure of parents or peer pressure. Encourage children to express their views.
- Fostering Creativity in children allows them to develop problem-solving skills. Let your child explore new ideas enthusiastically, without the fear of being judged but also set boundaries wherever needed.
- Hug, love, talk and play with them. It can help them develop their brain and make them smart. Children brought up in warm, nurturing families have greater resistance to stress and have reduced vulnerability to stress-induced illness.
- The eating habits and sleep pattern of children greatly affect their brain development and intelligence. Good nutrition food helps to function optimally throughout the day. It promotes optimal growth of brain cells, nerves and tissues and thus, enhances concentration, memory and intelligence.
Following few tips and implementing them in upbringing of children will help to
develop child holistically and lead a healthy life.
Support our Children To: LEARN GROW EXCEL INNOVATE